23.05.24

Timeless

Sometimes I do not have enough words to fill the silence around me.
My thoughts run empty since they do not even know anymore where to go.
All, but feel so stuck when the time is moving on. 
It stops for noone. 
Not even us. 
Sometimes waiting seems useless. Moving on seems pointless. Just need a moment, when we are given none. 
What we need the most from people we care about, we are given none. Touchless silence, thousand ways to find avoidance in us. Asking is running away. Giving is the same as taking. 
All of this is just a mess. Just loud words to fill the void of freedom. Where you even listening when it mattered? 
Choices that none could make, for the all the reasons unknown. Questionable on both parts, for sure.
Maybe someday I will wake up lighter, until then I carry the dreams heavily. Chaoticaly.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru