04.11.12

what if it's all a dream

To tell the story with words, it has never worked out for me. I look over everything I've done, and I wonder is this all a reality or just some dream. Instead of knowing I keep guessing, until I'm not even sure about my own existence. What if it's all a dream I've created years ago to escape the reality. Some pieces fit together just fine, but sometimes it seems like everything is so wrong. Everything that is wrong should be fixed at some point, right? Yet it takes forever, to find the wrong or missing piece in this huge puzzle. Then I start loosing my mind over every little thing, trying to change something. When I've lost all of questions and most answers, when I don't know where to go next - there is one thing I do to forget. I turn on my favorite song, close my eyes and dance. Seems like that is the only thing that fits in this puzzle. I allow myself to fly, then sometimes answers come to me, even if I don't have the questions. That's the only way I can tell my story without words. 


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru