26.12.12

I'm just a fool

At days like these who knows what matters anymore. What is right or wrong? Where is the truth and where are the lies? I've doubted people so many times and just this one time I tried not to. From this day on, I'm not sure how to trust people anymore. It makes me think of who I am. It makes me question myself. I don't even know if it's alright for me to feel bad. Knowing  that people consider me as a bad character. What if they are right?  When the pain bleeds through my blood, I try my best not to cry. One moment I can be in paradise, but next I'm frightened from myself. Instead of listening to my thoughts I turn on some stupid love songs. Instead of sleeping I keep myself up, trying to keep all the nightmares away. I wish I could erase some memories, and some feelings. I'm a fool. I'm a fool a little too much. I just don't know why.


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru