08.04.18

I never wrote to you before

I don't think I ever actually saw your eyes, to know how good or bad you were. Don't blame me though, I was too young, too naive. Rushing to live my life that I might have just forgotten to stop. Yet when I hear you asking for me, it always crosses my mind. In a world full of people who don't care, why is it that you care? Maybe I even hurt you a bit, maybe I feel sorry for that. Don't blame me though, I was too reckless, too scared. Rushing to live my life, that I might have forgotten that others might be living in it too. Maybe I would like a redo, maybe if times were different I would want to actually know who you really are. Don't blame me though, I've grown and I know, I made mistakes. Thats just a part of the lives that we live.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru