17.06.18

Keeping secrets

Talk to me.
What's on your mind, what makes me awake tonight?
Talk to me one more time, about future and lets forget the past of ours that held us back.
Before you roll away to the other side, I want to look deeper in your eyes to see that this is real.
Tell me.
What you want to be, I tell you who I am.
Tell me things only you know, repeat and tell me to forget, but I never will forget.
Before I let you go one more time, may your dreams be full with wonders, and I'll brush your naked skin with my words.
Be with me.
As if of tommorow won't we be anymore.
Be with me so simply, that the world go wild.
Do you?
Only make me feel excited for today, I feel you boiling me up, as the truth I can give you.
Do you feel how I feel for you, darling?

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru