22.11.18

Hear me

It was way too late after dark. And this was just a place, where you wander in when you don't really know what you are searching for. Old creaky wooden floors, and dark red colored walls. Few tables around the corners, and a dim light, just enough to see where you are going, but not enough to see a strangers face. This is not a place you come to meet someone, unless that someone is yourself. Glass clinging, and quiet. 
After this dark hour,it was time. She emerged on the stage, to sing a song that was expectedly unexpected. That was the whole nature of this place. A voice fills the void created by quiet strangers in corners. Maybe one or two even lift a head to see her face.
 I walk up to nearest table to the stage. I would never dare, but tonight I had to escape. I don't need to see her face, I just want to listen to a voice that shouldn't be here, but it is, and it makes you wonder why. I don't need to see her face that she carries more beauty than we can see. For sure we can hear it. Her voice echoes off the cobbled walls and gets that old timey sound. 
It was just a single touch that woke me up. As I looked up I saw you, in a place we would never dare, but tonight we did. We became so almost fragile, but still not letting go completely. We don't have questions for our answers, at least not tonight. Right here. We came to look for someone, ourselves. 
We found us.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru