25.03.19

They wont let me see

After all none of us knew if we would have another night to gaze at stars so peacefully. She moved on the red plaid blanket and opened a place for me. 
There we were, lying next to each other. Waiting, getting ready to be invited into her mind. Silence that feels almost embarrasing, like something was lingering in the air, but what was it I couldn't tell. 
She kept her hand next to my side. Deep breath, deep calm breath, I slowly moved mine next to her. Kinda trembling, worried I moved my fingers over her hand. She caught me in the act and squezzed my hand letting me know she wants this too. Slowly, without a rush we turned our heads toward each other. She smiled at me gracefully, gazed deeply into my eyes. I think I had never seen such beautiful stars as I saw that night. Since most of them were hidden in her eyes. 
Someday I will write down this story just to remember forever.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru