04.06.19

What are we about?

In front of me an endlessly light stage. String of guitar, piano key fill it up tonight. First note of our favorite song. This place is so full, but deep inside I am on my own. Darkness, void all around. Isn't that the way the world is now? When so many people are all around, but deep inside we are all contained on or own.

Rocking back and forth. Unbroken rhythm, sweet melody breaks into me. It breaks me apart. It breaks the outer shell away, let me be me just for this song. Isn't that what we all want? To be ourselves in a world full of fake personalities.

Open my eyes, but I still keep them closed. I guess if anyone like me feels the moment, it will be just us. Twirling, twisting, stranger's deep fascinating lines of movement. Closer, further with a heartbeat into one. So lost we forget to ask for each other names. And would that even change something? For this moment we are not more or less than the world has expected us to be. We are just two souls lost into the song.

In the end we just part our ways. Forgetting the night that gave us something to feel. Leaving the endless days on our own. And passions they come and go, they rarely stay. And why would they?
There is so much to feel in this world, we want to touch as many people as we can. We think that is how we will grow.
But isn't it sometimes possible that only one person, is a whole world, you never get to know enough.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru