13.09.20

I always knew

I want your hand to fit in to mine

Just feel us touch

I want to hear your voice

Just to fill the silence that surrounds me

I want to catch your eyes

Just as I reach to stroke your skin

I feel so close, every morning standing just right next to you. Yet we are too far away. There is no freedom in me, to do a thing to get what I want. Nothing hurts more than the feeling how everyone just comes and goes through my life. While I am just here looking for that tiny glimpse of connection somewhere. A small hope that maybe one day someone will last for a moment longer . Maybe one day I won't be the last one picked. Last one seen.

I want you to walk beside of me

Be a gold within the dirt

I want to catch up with you

Hold you until the sun comes up

I want to remember how it feels

Not only keep you in my dreams.


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru