22.08.10

By every day when you're not with me, I need you more and more (but at the same time I want you to be happy, even if you have to be happy without me)





“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.”

“I've got everything I need except a man. And I'm not one of those women who thinks a man is the answer to everything, but I'm tired of being alone.”

“Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.”

“When we truly realize that we are all alone is when we need others the most”

Night time is really the best time to work.  All the ideas are there to be yours because everyone else is asleep. 

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.

Night is the blotting paper for many sorrows.

Night is the other half of life, and the better half.

I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.

When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming with others, it is the beginning of reality.

I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each others dreams, we can be together all the time.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope someday you will join us, and the world will live as one.

“My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected.”

“Seeing is not always believing.”

“Kiss me and you will see how important I am.”



Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru