07.08.10

Saldākai, atsvaidzinošākai, jaukākai dienai

 
Life is uncertain.  Eat dessert first.


Without ice cream, there would be darkness and chaos.
 
 
Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate!


There are four basic food groups:  milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.
 
 
If you get melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.  
 
 
If there's no chocolate in heaven, I'm not going.
 
 
There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate.


A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
 
 
Me and ice cream.  Best friends forever.
 
 
I squeeze oranges every morning to make juice.
 
 
If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.
 
 
 When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.
 

When you look at a cupcake, you've got to smile.


All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt! 


Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it.
 
 

If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.

 


All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much. 



I had a dream last night, I was eating a ten pound marshmallow. I woke up this morning and the pillow was gone.
 
 
How sweet the words of Truth, breathed from the lips of Love.
 
 

If you are bitter at heart, sugar in the mouth will not help you.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru