30.12.10

wheels on the bus go round and round

 You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

 You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.

 I think that the only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that dont change; when everybody else does.

 Worrying is like a rocking chair: it gives you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere.

 Sometimes, when you're mad, you have the right to be mad, but you don't have the right to be cruel.

 You're only young once, so be bad, break the rules, get caught & make it count.

 Katrs solis kuru tu sper ir nepieciešams, lai sasniegtu to vietu, uz kuru tu esi izvēlējies doties.

 Iešu parunāšos pats ar sevi. Vismaz zināšu, ka runāju ar vienu prātīgu cilvēku.

 We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the secret sits in the middle and knows.

 I never lie. I believe everything I say, so it's not a lie.

 “Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand.”

 Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you'll see them all around you.

 If I knew myself I would run away.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru