29.08.11

If that's ok, I don't mind

Sometimes I think I don't think at all.
How come I have made so many mistakes, still I haven't learnt anything from them. How come I don't even know myself, how come I can change my mind million times a day. How come I can make up a thousand lies about me, but I don't know even a single truth about me. Everyone who tried to understand me but failed - they said that I'm going nowhere. So these pointless words repeat themselves in my head over and over again like some broken record. I turn music louder and louder to cover the truth. But if I close my eyes I still can see their faces full of disappointment. Then I go out and run, still I know I can't run away. I'm spining till I'm getting dizzy. How can I find the right answers, how come I don't even have right questions. But now it doesn't matter - cause I know sooner or later my time will come.
How come I am who I am?

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru