01.10.11

sometimes it hurts instead

Sometimes we have to make hard choices. But mainly we need to make them because of someone. Usually it is because we love someone so much that we would do everything to make them happy. I came back cause I tried to save myself. Only now I realize that with saving myself, I turned some other lifes around. I’m the mistake in their lifes, now I know I have to leave. I have nowhere to go, no idea of how to get away. I’m doing that so they wouldn’t have to fight and cry, I’m the one who brings these things. I can choose to break my heart, but mostly my heart is breaking when I see their tears. I never lived for myself, but they don’t know that. Their lifes and smiles are more important than I am. I will leave, thats the only way to save them from misery.
Even smile hurts today, My eyes are open. Finally I can see my place in this world. I have no place called home, and the closest place to home is the one I have to leave. I can’t stay here. Cause it hurts too much.


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru