30.07.12

questions with no answers

Hello, my dear. This is first letter I accept from you, I guess it's my time to give you back what you gave me. It seems that I don't know much about you, while you know almost everything about me. I think that this letter is the only thing that could tell me something about you. We are two different people, but to tell the truth our agreement made us the same. Sometimes things might go wrong in your life, and maybe words couldn't change it a lot. You know that you were born as an angel, as a star with loving heart, and pure soul. Most of the time you're perfect just the way you want to be, so if you break I'm not going to judge you. Perfect people are allowed to break too. Don't torture yourself with these thoughts.


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru