06.09.12

one thing I can do the best

I close my eyes and go with a flow, I want to see where can it take me. I'm not the one who regrets my choices, I just wonder what if, what if, what if...  It's just the hope that I've lost, some old memories of life that was not real, and it gets me here to illogical people and misunderstood ideas. And I can't say it bugs me a lot, it gives me some emotions, some feelings I missed. If only I knew how far would I allow myself to go. If only you could close your eyes and go with a flow, then we could see where does it takes us. If only you would come a little closer, I would lean in and with my lips whisper in your ears how simple everything actually is. I close my eyes to go with a flow, I never know where will I go.


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru