15.10.12

I have my own ways

When you wake up in the early summer morning look out of your window. What you'll see is early morning sunlight and one single butterfly. Doesn't matter if you believe it or not - it is me. Fragile, careless, magicaly beautiful and unreachably wild butterfly. I avoid you and come close only  enough to become neither your friend, nor enemy. And in a simple blink I can be gone, hidden, or too far for your reach. Free and with millions changing natures - I know you'll never find someone like me again. There is no right way to capture me, only the way you give me freedom and even then I'll never be completely yours. When you wake up in the summer and you see a butterfly remember me, believe it or not in a magical way I'll remember you too.  


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru