10.10.12

play my strings

Oh, my dear, I finally have something wonderful to tell you. Big cities - they always hold suprises for me. I felt empty for a while, but magic just came back. Seems my soul is singing again, and my eyes and lips can't stop smiling. If only you knew the way he played me, you would understand. He played me like he would play a beautiful song on his guitar. String after string. He made me a part of music. His dark eyes and wonderful smile stunned me so much that I could barely talk. And every dance with him was something more than I can explain. With all the sparkles back, I still feel sad. Who knows when will I meet him again? Who knows when will be the next time he plays every string of my body and soul?
Oh, my dear, this was the feeling I missed so much. So even if I never see him again, for now I have someone to fill my dreams with.




  

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru