25.09.18

Maybe we will be, just in another lifetime, or maybe...


When the song is over. We don't stop. We have our own music between us. You guide me your way. On dark cobbled street, just silent laterns guiding your way. A place we walked, not once or twice. Not parting apart.
Tell me things I don't hear at all. Whisper about something I did, did I? My heartbeat is way too loud.Is it slowing down, is time stopping? Slowly, a little suprised, bit kinda expected, you pin me to the cold aged wall. Through my skin I can count every brick, cold getting through to every single bone of mine. I can feel your warmth and soft arms on me. Was something cold touching me a moment before, or was it ages ago. And time suddenly has stopped. 
You and me, our eyes meet. Just like back in the day when we were forbiden, when we had just one look and knew we couldn't. I look so deep, but my heart is about to jump out of its place. Run away, jump up and down, drive away my own sanity. Slowly, ouh so slow, our lips get closer. I can feel you breathe, I can feel you FEEL. And just a little bit till our lips meet for the first time...

NO, NO, NO, this was not a dream I wanted to wake up from. I've always been curious what I feel for you. We are not forbiden anymore, just time drove us apart. What were we? Who was I to you? Who were you? All moments we shared, a passion moments here and there. But not meant to be, always we were busy with someone else in our lives. So all we had were these looks, and little strokes on our skins, and I keep some words that you laid on me. Just a simple look from you watching my back, is what I miss the most. Maybe if we would be. Maybe if we could be. Maybe we would've been something. Maybe nothing. 

These words don't come easy. I wrote, rewrote, read and deleted. Today for the first time I write to you. You deserved this a long time ago, even if we grew apart way too far, for way too long.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru