16.12.18

Harm me, not anymore

The lies you told me.
White lies, maybe?
They hurt me more than your imagination can comprehend. In this world, where every single person walk around pretending to be perfect, only lies come out of their mouths.
Lies, lies, lies.
I just wonder if it ever keeps them awake, like it keeps me. In a world where truth is scolded and hidden, I will always choose it even if it's ugly. Years go by on my own, and I learn that it's not the lies that make me beatiful in somebody's eyes. Only when I accept this as it is. It's the ugly truth.
Makes me feel safe.
Make this world prettier.
Why is it even considered ugly? Why can't i say what I feel, shouldn't we learn that we are allowed to feel real. Not just some lost souls, who shouldn't, who cant, who don't know why.
Ugly-pretty.
Truth.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru