23.12.18

Long road


It's the darkest room I have ever been to. I close her eyes and lead her in the middle. Ask her to wait. Extra second won't hurt anyone.
Spotlights so bright, they illuminate the middle of the room, where she is standing still. Her eyes still closed, I wish I could stop this moment forever, to see her like this for a little bit longer. She is so calm, so simple, so perfect. 
I turn on her favorite song, and just step by step I approach her. You say magic is not real, but when I see her swaying to the music so perfectly in rhythm, this doesn't feel real at all. She has put a spell on me, or maybe I have on her?
I'm so close next to her, and before I take her hand, I take a deep, deep breath and just make a picture in my mind of her smile. This moment seemed so impossible yesterday.
I walk up my finger up her arm and once I reach her hair I move it behind her ear just like she usually does it, she tingles a bit and laughs. I grab her second arm, and start swaying together with her. We are not her and him anymore, we are one. I put my cheek next to hers, feel the calm sensuality of this one moment we share. There is no rush. Songs may change one after another, but here we are, loosing all the time in world just to a single dance. 
This will be one dreamfull night, for us to remember.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru