21.01.19

Last few days


I have thousand words in my mind I wish I could say. I can't get even one over my lips. I feel this whole thing will slip away, and I will wake up feeling regret. In a week I won't be here anymore, did it matter at all? 
Falling down on the floor. So cold I can feel the blood rush through my body. This worn out shirt will not warm me up. I breathe in slowly. In and out. In and out. You are still just an image in my head. I shoud've let myself go, but for thousand of times I just couldn't. Not even this one time.
I used to be a fighter, go-getter. Now I can't get my own bravery together for a simple task. Overthinking, analyzing, not sure if there is something I am missing. I know I shouldn't, should I. Once you have felt the pain so deep, it's hard to get up. I used to be, what I want to be again. How can I again?
Midnight, morning dusk. Is it too late? Is this the right way? I have to try one last time. Next time I meet you. Maybe? It could also be the last time. Hold on. I just have thousand words in my mind for you. I need to get only one over my lips. Not to keep them shut. Thousand to one? Easy, right?

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru