10.01.19

over

We cannot go any higher, this is the highest we can be. Crammed up so close, barely moving we are ready to go down. This was the first time I was so close to you. Pinch here or there, something wonderous lingered in the air.
I raised my eyes to gaze into yours, akward smile on both of our faces. All other people just dissappeared, faded as a sound in a background. We don't even blink anymore, can't even breathe. Can you?
You gently take my trembling hand, so we smile even more than before. Is it even possible?
Once we are out, we are out. We don't want this evening to end. We just can't. Can we?
Walking out into old cobbled street. They say it's too dark, but for me it always seems just perfect. Out of corner you show up. Where did you come from?
Grab my hand and pull in the middle of the perfectly dark street. And just before I say a word..a passionate kiss. No words are neccesary anymore. Are they?

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru