05.02.20

Ages ago


Whenever you ask me what is the biggest secret I have, I have to nod and smile. Before I say that my own thoughts I have trouble explaining.
If we choose to travel down this quiet road now, leading to the middle of my nowhere. I want to build a house out there, within my own paradise. So far so many bricks already wasted. But I am not a builder, just a wasted dreamer.
Whenever you ask me how far would I go, I have to close my eyes and imagine.
Before I explain the place I know hardly exists.
If we choose to travel down this muddy road, leading to the middle my chaotic nowhere. I have a place out there, with peacefull mountains and hills. And a lake with a clear, blue water. Grass so soft you can lay down and never wake up, while gazing at the stars. So far only steps back were taken. But I am not a risk taker, just a wasted dreamer.
Whenever you ask I just have to admit, I don't have any real answers, just too many wasted dreams. I am not a simple dreamer, I am a wasted dreamer.
Geiranger, Norway

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru