28.03.20

I forgot


Soft and smooth. I let my fingers dance on her warm skin. That smoothness is just one of a kind, so unexplainably soft. So I just brush slowly up and down her side, while she is vividly asleep. 

Citrus - sweet scent. I let my fingers dance in her hair. That scent is the one to remember, and for sure to know that not one other scent in the world will be the same. So I breathe her in for this instant moment, while she is stunningly asleep.

Perfectly still revelations. Tonight in a pace slow, I am here to enjoy the atmosphere in this dark, silent room. When I look at her I see the stars shining, illuminating. She could be a star fallen, unshattered. With exceptional feeling she keeps music playing in my ears around her, even when she is sound asleep.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru