17.03.20

Parts of me

Every even night I blink out to some other place. Not here, or there, in my own way. To a perfect place that lets me be selfish, I know what you will say - you have been selfish enough. Maybe I might have, but not this way. This is a way noone would understand.
Every uneven night I become a secret you cannot know. Not like this, or that, in my own way. To be someone who I trully am to myself, I know what you will say - you have been too much of yourself, maybe it is enough. Maybe I might have, but not like this. This is a way only I would know.


Every fortnight I will be a little bit wild. Not less, not more, than the only way to make someone go mad. I know what you will say - you have been so wild enough, time for you to change. Maybe I might have, but none of this is your place to strip me off of my own skin.


You know what I will say - you will not be the first to try and cage me. Instead to walk my shoes and understand, you sow fears inside my mind. I say no more of this I am willing to take - you stealing away all the small bits off me.
I say that you will be the one to go.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru