08.07.20

Uncomplete

The deeper I stare the lower I fall. I know I have gone too deep, can't go anymore. The further I go, the narrower road back seems. Will I even be able to just go back. 
Your skin fritters away everytime I reach for it. I still remember the feel of it, but only for a minute before it wears out again. I can feel it. But not completely.
These are just memories fading away, since there is not a thing around to keep them alive. Deserted - is all that comes to my own mind. Lost all pull to reality, leaving emptiness noone else could grasp but me. This is just something I cannot change, it just keeps pulling me in. Embracing me all around.
The longer I stay here, the less of chance I leave to have a way out. I don't mind at all. The deeper I stare, the more it pulls me in. It just keeps on going deeper and deeper. And so much deeper.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru